This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Nmap 6.47 for Windows. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap folder (same installation drive as Windows). Nmap 6.47's main file takes about 431.00 KB (441344 bytes) and its name is zenmap.exe. How to uninstall Nmap 6.47 from your system
Nmap 6.47 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4860155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ncat.exe (377.00 KB)
- ndiff.exe (20.50 KB)
- nmap-update.exe (1.32 MB)
- nmap.exe (2.15 MB)
- nping.exe (310.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.75 KB)
- zenmap.exe (431.00 KB)
This info is about Nmap 6.47 version 6.47
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Nmap 6.47 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nmap 6.47 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nmap
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\ndiff\scripts\ndiff
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Nmap 6.47 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Nmap 6.47 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nmap 6.47 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nmap 6.47". The Nmap 6.47 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nmap 6.47 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nmap 6.47, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nmap 6.47.
8. After removing Nmap 6.47, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nmap 6.47 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nmap 6.47 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130