Nmap 6.46 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the Nmap 6.46 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap directory, depending on the user's option during install. Nmap 6.46's main file takes about 431.00 KB (441344 bytes) and its name is zenmap.exe. How to uninstall Nmap 6.46 from your computer
The executables below are part of Nmap 6.46. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4860668
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ncat.exe (377.50 KB)
- ndiff.exe (20.50 KB)
- nmap-update.exe (1.32 MB)
- nmap.exe (2.15 MB)
- nping.exe (310.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.75 KB)
- zenmap.exe (431.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Nmap 6.46 version 6.46
Nmap 6.46 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:The files below remain on your disk by Nmap 6.46's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Nmap\ndiff\scripts\ndiff
- C:\Program Files\Nmap\-Pn
Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Nmap 6.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nmap 6.46 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nmap 6.46 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nmap 6.46". If it is installed on your PC the Nmap 6.46 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nmap 6.46 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nmap 6.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nmap 6.46.
8. After uninstalling Nmap 6.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nmap 6.46 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nmap 6.46 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130