You can find below details on how to uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks for Windows. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Spiceworks\Nmap folder (same installation drive as Windows). How to uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks from your PC
The executables below are part of Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks. They occupy an average of 1.79 MB (1877599
bytes) on disk.
- nmap.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.59 KB)
This data is about Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks version 5.61
If planning to uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\data\nmap
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\pkg\gems\ruby-nmap-0.5.1
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\nmap-5.61-Spiceworks-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\pkg\gems\ruby-nmap-0.5.1\ChangeLog.md
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\pkg\gems\ruby-nmap-0.5.1\gemspec.yml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiceworks\pkg\gems\ruby-nmap-0.5.1\lib\nmap.rb
Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks or simply click the Search field and type in "Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks". If it is installed on your PC the Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks app will be found very quickly. When you click Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks.
8. After removing Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nmap 5.61-Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130