Nmap 5.51 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. A way to uninstall Nmap 5.51 from your system
The executables below are part of Nmap 5.51. They take about 6.13 MB (6431827
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ncat.exe (173.50 KB)
- ndiff.exe (58.00 KB)
- nmap.exe (730.50 KB)
- nping.exe (267.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.75 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- zenmap.exe (45.50 KB)
The current page applies to Nmap 5.51 version 5.51
If you are manually uninstalling Nmap 5.51 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nmap 5.51:
The files below remain on your disk by Nmap 5.51's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\3rd-party-licenses.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\ca-bundle.crt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\CHANGELOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\COPYING
Additional values that are not removed:
Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Nmap 5.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nmap 5.51 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nmap 5.51 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nmap 5.51". If it exists on your system the Nmap 5.51 app will be found very quickly. When you select Nmap 5.51 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nmap 5.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nmap 5.51.
8. After removing Nmap 5.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nmap 5.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nmap 5.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130