NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 869.09 KB (889952 bytes) on disk and is called WNetWatcher.exe. How to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your computer
The executable files below are installed together with NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher. They take about 915.78 KB (937758
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.69 KB)
- WNetWatcher.exe (869.09 KB)
When planning to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher or simply click the Search field and type in "NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher". If it exists on your system the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher.
8. After removing NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130