NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Network Watcher\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 869.09 KB (889952 bytes) on disk and is called WNetWatcher.exe. A way to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your system
The executable files below are installed together with NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher. They take about 915.78 KB (937758
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.69 KB)
- WNetWatcher.exe (869.09 KB)
When planning to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher\Wireless Network Watcher Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher\Wireless Network Watcher.lnk
Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher or simply click the Search field and type in "NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher". If it is installed on your PC the NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher.
8. After uninstalling NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130