NirSoft MetarWeather is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the NirSoft MetarWeather program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NirSoft\MetarWeather directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NirSoft MetarWeather by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\NirSoft\MetarWeather\uninst.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. mweather.exe is the NirSoft MetarWeather's primary executable file and it takes about 156.50 KB (160256 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall NirSoft MetarWeather from your PC
NirSoft MetarWeather contains of the executables below. They occupy 203.17 KB (208051
bytes) on disk.
- mweather.exe (156.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.67 KB)
Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase NirSoft MetarWeather is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NirSoft MetarWeather with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NirSoft MetarWeather or simply click the Search field and type in "NirSoft MetarWeather". If it exists on your system the NirSoft MetarWeather app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NirSoft MetarWeather in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NirSoft MetarWeather, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NirSoft MetarWeather.
8. After uninstalling NirSoft MetarWeather, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NirSoft MetarWeather that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NirSoft MetarWeather using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130