You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView for Windows. NirSoft BlueScreenView is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NirSoft BlueScreenView is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 59.59 KB (61024 bytes) on disk and is called BlueScreenView.exe. A way to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView from your PC
The executable files below are installed along with NirSoft BlueScreenView. They take about 106.25 KB (108805
bytes) on disk.
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.66 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NirSoft BlueScreenView.Folders left behind when you uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft\BlueScreenView\readme.txt
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NirSoft BlueScreenView\UninstallString
Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NirSoft BlueScreenView from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NirSoft BlueScreenView or simply click the Search field and type in "NirSoft BlueScreenView". The NirSoft BlueScreenView application will be found automatically. After you click NirSoft BlueScreenView in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NirSoft BlueScreenView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NirSoft BlueScreenView.
8. After uninstalling NirSoft BlueScreenView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NirSoft BlueScreenView which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NirSoft BlueScreenView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130