This page is about Ninja Turtles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ninja Turtles from your systemVENUS
. Go over here
where you can read more on VENUS. More info about the program Ninja Turtles can be seen at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can uninstall Ninja Turtles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Ninja Turtles\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Fusion.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Ninja Turtles. They occupy about 2.38 MB (2490368
bytes) on disk.
If planning to uninstall Ninja Turtles you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ninja Turtles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Turtles
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Ninja-Turtles.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Turtles\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Turtles\Ninja Turtles.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Turtles\Uninstall Ninja Turtles.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Turtles
Ninja Turtles is an application released by VENUS. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Ninja Turtles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ninja Turtles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ninja Turtles or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Turtles". If it exists on your system the Ninja Turtles program will be found automatically. When you click Ninja Turtles in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ninja Turtles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ninja Turtles:
- The software company is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Ninja Turtles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ninja Turtles.
8. After removing Ninja Turtles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Turtles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ninja Turtles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ninja Turtles by VENUS from your computer, we are not saying that Ninja Turtles by VENUS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ninja Turtles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 06:35:48.520