Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1 from your systemNimbuzz B.V.
. Further information on Nimbuzz B.V. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Nimbuzz 2.9.1 at http://www.nimbuzz.com
. Usually the Nimbuzz 2.9.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Nimbuzz.exe is the Nimbuzz 2.9.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 13.11 MB (13749760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Nimbuzz 2.9.1. They occupy about 13.26 MB (13909006
bytes) on disk.
- Nimbuzz.exe (13.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Nimbuzz 2.9.1 version 2.9.1
If you are manually uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.9.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is a program offered by the software company Nimbuzz B.V.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nimbuzz 2.9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nimbuzz 2.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the Nimbuzz 2.9.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Nimbuzz 2.9.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nimbuzz 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nimbuzz 2.9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.nimbuzz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1.
8. After removing Nimbuzz 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nimbuzz 2.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nimbuzz 2.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nimbuzz 2.9.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Nimbuzz 2.9.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nimbuzz 2.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:09:25.843