Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1 from your systemNimbuzz B.V.
. Further information on Nimbuzz B.V. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Nimbuzz 2.9.1 at http://www.nimbuzz.com
. Usually the Nimbuzz 2.9.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Nimbuzz.exe is the Nimbuzz 2.9.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 13.11 MB (13749760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Nimbuzz 2.9.1. They occupy about 13.26 MB (13909006
bytes) on disk.
- Nimbuzz.exe (13.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Nimbuzz 2.9.1 version 2.9.1
If you are manually uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.9.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Nimbuzz 2.9.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 45\Data\Data\Nimbuzz 2.9.5.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 45\Data\Nimbuzz 2.9.5.jpg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\D:\Program Files\Nimbuzz
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.7.false\D:\Program Files\Nimbuzz
Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is an application released by Nimbuzz B.V.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Nimbuzz 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nimbuzz 2.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the Nimbuzz 2.9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nimbuzz 2.9.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nimbuzz 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nimbuzz 2.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nimbuzz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nimbuzz 2.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nimbuzz 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Nimbuzz 2.9.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:09:25.843