Nimbuzz 2.8.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.8.0 from your PCNimbuzz B.V.
. More information on Nimbuzz B.V. can be seen here
. More details about Nimbuzz 2.8.0 can be seen at http://www.nimbuzz.com
. Usually the Nimbuzz 2.8.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimbuzz folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.8.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nimbuzz 2.8.0's primary file takes around 12.75 MB (13367296 bytes) and is named Nimbuzz.exe.
The executables below are part of Nimbuzz 2.8.0. They take an average of 12.90 MB (13526544
bytes) on disk.
- Nimbuzz.exe (12.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.52 KB)
This data is about Nimbuzz 2.8.0 version 2.8.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Nimbuzz 2.8.0.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\New folder\Nimbuzz\Nimbuzz.exe
Nimbuzz 2.8.0 is an application offered by Nimbuzz B.V.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Nimbuzz 2.8.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nimbuzz 2.8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 2.8.0". If it exists on your system the Nimbuzz 2.8.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Nimbuzz 2.8.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nimbuzz 2.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nimbuzz 2.8.0:
- The software company is: http://www.nimbuzz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nimbuzz 2.8.0.
8. After uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nimbuzz 2.8.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nimbuzz 2.8.0 by Nimbuzz B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Nimbuzz 2.8.0 by Nimbuzz B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nimbuzz 2.8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:57:45.397