Nimbuzz 2.3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.3.1 from your PCNimbuzz B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on Nimbuzz B.V.. More details about the software Nimbuzz 2.3.1 can be seen at http://www.nimbuzz.com
. Nimbuzz 2.3.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Nimbuzz 2.3.1 is C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Nimbuzz.exe and its approximative size is 12.21 MB (12801024 bytes).
Nimbuzz 2.3.1 contains of the executables below. They take 12.36 MB (12960270
bytes) on disk.
- Nimbuzz.exe (12.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.1
of Nimbuzz 2.3.1.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Nimbuzz 2.3.1.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Nimbuzz 2.3.1:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Nimbuzz.exe
Nimbuzz 2.3.1 is an application by the software company Nimbuzz B.V.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Nimbuzz 2.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nimbuzz 2.3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nimbuzz 2.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nimbuzz 2.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Nimbuzz 2.3.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Nimbuzz 2.3.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nimbuzz 2.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nimbuzz 2.3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.nimbuzz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nimbuzz\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nimbuzz 2.3.1.
8. After uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nimbuzz 2.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nimbuzz 2.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.3.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Nimbuzz 2.3.1 by Nimbuzz B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nimbuzz 2.3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 21:39:51.550