Nikon Movie Editor
This page is about Nikon Movie Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor from your PCNikon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nikon. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nikon\ViewNX 2\Nikon Movie Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). NkMEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1459200 bytes) on disk.
Nikon Movie Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1853440
bytes) on disk.
- NkMEdit.exe (1.39 MB)
- UninstLauncher.exe (385.00 KB)
The current page applies to Nikon Movie Editor version 2.5.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Nikon Movie Editor releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Nikon Movie Editor we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Nikon Movie Editor when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q8RN22CN\Nikon-Movie-Editor-c2aaa869a447e4fa493f85bb3a3b61e3-application.htm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nikon\Nikon Movie Editor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nikon\Nikon Movie Editor
Nikon Movie Editor is an application by Nikon. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Nikon Movie Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nikon Movie Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nikon Movie Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nikon Movie Editor". The Nikon Movie Editor application will be found automatically. When you click Nikon Movie Editor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nikon Movie Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nikon Movie Editor.
8. After removing Nikon Movie Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nikon Movie Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nikon Movie Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor by Nikon from your PC, nor are we saying that Nikon Movie Editor by Nikon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:11:48.803