Nikon Movie Editor
Nikon Movie Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor from your PCNikon
. You can read more on Nikon or check for application updates here
. Usually the Nikon Movie Editor program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nikon\ViewNX 2\Nikon Movie Editor folder, depending on the user's option during install. NkMEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.46 MB (1526784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Nikon Movie Editor. They occupy 1.75 MB (1840128
bytes) on disk.
- NkMEdit.exe (1.46 MB)
- UninstLauncher.exe (306.00 KB)
This info is about Nikon Movie Editor version 2.9.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Nikon Movie Editor:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nikon\Nikon Movie Editor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nikon\Nikon Movie Editor
Nikon Movie Editor is an application by the software company Nikon. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Nikon Movie Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Nikon Movie Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nikon Movie Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nikon Movie Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Nikon Movie Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nikon Movie Editor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nikon Movie Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nikon Movie Editor.
8. After uninstalling Nikon Movie Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nikon Movie Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nikon Movie Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nikon Movie Editor by Nikon from your PC, we are not saying that Nikon Movie Editor by Nikon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nikon Movie Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:20:10.643