Nike+ Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nike+ Connect from your computerNike
. More data about Nike can be read here
. Please follow http://nikeplus.nike.com
if you want to read more on Nike+ Connect on Nike's web page. Nike+ Connect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Nike+ Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect\Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe. Nike+ Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.66 MB (6980608 bytes) on disk.
Nike+ Connect contains of the executables below. They take 6.92 MB (7254420
bytes) on disk.
- Nike+ Connect daemon.exe (70.00 KB)
- Nike+ Connect.exe (6.66 MB)
- Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe (197.39 KB)
This page is about Nike+ Connect version 6.5.17
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Nike+ Connect:
...click to view all...
Nike+ Connect is an application released by Nike. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Nike+ Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nike+ Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nike+ Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nike+ Connect". If it exists on your system the Nike+ Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nike+ Connect in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nike+ Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nike+ Connect:
- The web site of the application is: http://nikeplus.nike.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nike\Nike+ Connect\Uninstall Nike+ Connect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nike+ Connect.
8. After uninstalling Nike+ Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nike+ Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nike+ Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nike+ Connect by Nike from your PC, we are not saying that Nike+ Connect by Nike is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nike+ Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:04:08.513