You can find below details on how to remove Nik Collection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nik Collection from your systemGoogle
. Additional info about Google can be read here
. Nik Collection is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Nik Collection folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Nik Collection's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Nik Collection\Uninstall Nik Collection.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall Nik Collection.exe and occupies 163.53 KB (167456 bytes).
Nik Collection is comprised of the following executables which occupy 81.36 MB (85313744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Nik Collection.exe (163.53 KB)
- Color Efex Pro 4.exe (20.04 MB)
- Dfine2.exe (6.71 MB)
- HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (19.14 MB)
- SHP3OS.exe (7.16 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (6.72 MB)
- Silver Efex Pro 2.exe (14.26 MB)
- Viveza 2.exe (7.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Nik Collection. You can find below info on other versions of Nik Collection:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Nik Collection we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nik Collection when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection\NikCollection.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Nik Software Complete Collection 18.104.22.168 (2013) [ChingLiu].lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Nik Collection
Nik Collection is an application released by the software company Google. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Nik Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Nik Collection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nik Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nik Collection". The Nik Collection app will be found automatically. After you click Nik Collection in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nik Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nik Collection.
8. After removing Nik Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nik Collection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nik Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nik Collection by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Nik Collection by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nik Collection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:49:29.070