Nik Collection is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Nik Collection from your PCGoogle
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Google. Nik Collection is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshop\Plug-ins\Nik Collection directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Nik Collection is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshop\Plug-ins\Nik Collection\Uninstall Nik Collection.exe. Nik Collection's main file takes about 169.55 KB (173624 bytes) and is called Uninstall Nik Collection.exe.
Nik Collection is comprised of the following executables which take 185.47 MB (194474680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Nik Collection.exe (169.55 KB)
- Analog Efex Pro 2.exe (12.53 MB)
- Analog Efex Pro 2.exe (14.93 MB)
- Color Efex Pro 4.exe (12.59 MB)
- Color Efex Pro 4.exe (15.17 MB)
- Dfine2.exe (9.78 MB)
- Dfine2.exe (11.15 MB)
- HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (11.59 MB)
- HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (13.97 MB)
- SHP3OS.exe (9.60 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (9.35 MB)
- SHP3OS.exe (10.84 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (10.54 MB)
- Silver Efex Pro 2.exe (10.05 MB)
- Silver Efex Pro 2.exe (12.16 MB)
- Viveza 2.exe (9.91 MB)
- Viveza 2.exe (11.14 MB)
This web page is about Nik Collection version 1.2.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other Nik Collection versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Nik Collection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Nik Collection when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection Installer Logs\NikCollection_201411-486_2016-01-18-17-52-16.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection Installer Logs\NikCollection_201411-486_2016-01-18-17-52-16_vcredist_x64.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection Installer Logs\NikCollection_201411-486_2016-01-18-17-52-16_vcredist_x86.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Nik Collection Installer Logs\Uninstaller_NikCollection_201411-486_2016-02-01-08-47-59.log
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Nik Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Nik Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nik Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nik Collection\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nik Collection\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nik Collection\UninstallString
Nik Collection is a program marketed by the software company Google. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Nik Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nik Collection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nik Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nik Collection". The Nik Collection application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Nik Collection in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nik Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nik Collection.
8. After removing Nik Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nik Collection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nik Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nik Collection by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Nik Collection by Google is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nik Collection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 06:30:57.963