You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Nightmare House for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Nightmare House from your systemePlaybus.com
. Open here
where you can read more on ePlaybus.com. Click on http://www.eplaybus.com
to get more data about Nightmare House on ePlaybus.com's website. Usually the Nightmare House program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Nightmare House directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Nightmare House is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Nightmare House\unins000.exe". Nightmare House.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.80 MB (3981824 bytes) on disk.
Nightmare House is composed of the following executables which take 4.47 MB (4689178
bytes) on disk:
- Nightmare House.exe (3.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Nightmare House is an application released by the software company ePlaybus.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Nightmare House is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Nightmare House from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nightmare House or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nightmare House". If it is installed on your PC the Nightmare House program will be found automatically. After you select Nightmare House in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nightmare House, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nightmare House:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Nightmare House\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nightmare House.
8. After uninstalling Nightmare House, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nightmare House which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nightmare House with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nightmare House by ePlaybus.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Nightmare House by ePlaybus.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nightmare House supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:23:17.783