Nexus Tasks ver.16.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 from your systemNEXUS MEDIA S.R.L.
. More information on NEXUS MEDIA S.R.L. can be seen here
. Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus Tasks directory, depending on the user's choice. Nexus Tasks ver.16.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus Tasks\Uninst\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 30.50 KB (31232 bytes) on disk and is labeled TasksService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Nexus Tasks ver.16.2. They occupy about 738.02 KB (755736
bytes) on disk.
- TasksService.exe (30.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.2
of Nexus Tasks ver.16.2.
Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 is a program marketed by NEXUS MEDIA S.R.L.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nexus Tasks ver.16.2". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nexus Tasks ver.16.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus Tasks ver.16.2.
8. After removing Nexus Tasks ver.16.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 by NEXUS MEDIA S.R.L. from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 by NEXUS MEDIA S.R.L. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nexus Tasks ver.16.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:56:55.180