Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 from your computerNexusDB Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NexusDB Pty Ltd. Further information about Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 can be seen at http://www.nexusdb.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NexusDB\Nexus Quality Suite 1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NexusDB\Nexus Quality Suite 1\unins000.exe. BlockTimer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 18.83 MB (19749256 bytes) on disk.
Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 is composed of the following executables which occupy 268.46 MB (281498736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BlockTimer.exe (18.83 MB)
- CodeWatch.exe (6.32 MB)
- CoverageAnalyst.exe (18.77 MB)
- Insider.exe (17.36 MB)
- LineTimer.exe (18.54 MB)
- MethodTimer.exe (22.70 MB)
- TDHS32.exe (12.06 MB)
- TestDriver.exe (17.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- BlockTimer64.exe (21.85 MB)
- CodeWatch64.exe (21.43 MB)
- CoverageAnalyst64.exe (22.46 MB)
- Insider64.exe (21.16 MB)
- LineTimer64.exe (22.10 MB)
- MethodTimer64.exe (26.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60.
Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 is an application by the software company NexusDB Pty Ltd. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60". The Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60:
- The software company is: http://www.nexusdb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NexusDB\Nexus Quality Suite 1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60.
8. After uninstalling Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 by NexusDB Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 by NexusDB Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nexus Quality Suite 1 version 1.60 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:05:20.787