Nexus Mod Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. You can read more on Black Tree Gaming or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Nexus Mod Manager is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.92 MB (3059648 bytes) on disk and is titled NexusClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Nexus Mod Manager. They occupy about 3.60 MB (3776384
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.61.20
of Nexus Mod Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Nexus Mod Manager:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is a program by Black Tree Gaming. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nexus Mod Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nexus Mod Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". The Nexus Mod Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Nexus Mod Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus Mod Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your PC, we are not saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nexus Mod Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:42:52.657