Nexus ERP v.16.3
This page is about Nexus ERP v.16.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 from your PCNexus Media s.r.l.
. More data about Nexus Media s.r.l. can be read here
. Click on http://www.nexusmedia.ro/
to get more facts about Nexus ERP v.16.3 on Nexus Media s.r.l.'s website. Nexus ERP v.16.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus\Uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3. The application's main executable file is called Nexus.exe and its approximative size is 160.00 KB (163840 bytes).
Nexus ERP v.16.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1058864
bytes) on disk:
- Nexus.exe (160.00 KB)
- Nexus.exe (166.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.52 KB)
This info is about Nexus ERP v.16.3 version 16.3
Nexus ERP v.16.3 is an application by the software company Nexus Media s.r.l.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Nexus ERP v.16.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nexus ERP v.16.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nexus ERP v.16.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nexus ERP v.16.3". The Nexus ERP v.16.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nexus ERP v.16.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nexus ERP v.16.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nexus ERP v.16.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nexusmedia.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nexus Media\Nexus\Uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nexus ERP v.16.3.
8. After uninstalling Nexus ERP v.16.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus ERP v.16.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus ERP v.16.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 by Nexus Media s.r.l. from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus ERP v.16.3 by Nexus Media s.r.l. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nexus ERP v.16.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:51:06.743