You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Nexus 14.11 for Windows. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winstep folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Nexus 14.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winstep\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Nexus 14.11's main file takes around 16.21 MB (16993408 bytes) and its name is Nexus.exe. How to uninstall Nexus 14.11 from your PC
The executables below are part of Nexus 14.11. They take an average of 20.45 MB (21443701
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nexus.exe (16.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- WinstepXtreme.exe (767.50 KB)
- WsTranslator.exe (452.00 KB)
- WsUpdate.exe (2.01 MB)
- WsxService.exe (368.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.11
of Nexus 14.11.
Nexus 14.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Help\Nexus\English.chm
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Help\Nexus\German.chm
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\History-nx.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\InterprocessImageList.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Nexus.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\order-xtreme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\OrderXtreme.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\PSAPI.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Readme-nx.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\region.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Themes.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Dutch.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-English.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-German.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Hungarian.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Spanish.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WFP.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WinstepXtreme.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wodTelnetDLX.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsTranslator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wsunzip.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsxMMTimer.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsxService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wszip.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winstep Xtreme_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winstep Xtreme Service\ImagePath
Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Nexus 14.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nexus 14.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nexus 14.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus 14.11". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus 14.11 program will be found automatically. When you select Nexus 14.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nexus 14.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nexus 14.11.
8. After removing Nexus 14.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus 14.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus 14.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130