You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Nexus 14.11 for Windows. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winstep folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Nexus 14.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winstep\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Nexus 14.11's main file takes around 16.21 MB (16993408 bytes) and its name is Nexus.exe. How to uninstall Nexus 14.11 from your system
The executables below are part of Nexus 14.11. They take an average of 20.45 MB (21443701
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nexus.exe (16.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- WinstepXtreme.exe (767.50 KB)
- WsTranslator.exe (452.00 KB)
- WsUpdate.exe (2.01 MB)
- WsxService.exe (368.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.11
of Nexus 14.11.
Nexus 14.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winstep Xtreme_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winstep Xtreme Service\ImagePath
Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Nexus 14.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nexus 14.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nexus 14.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nexus 14.11". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus 14.11 application will be found very quickly. When you click Nexus 14.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nexus 14.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nexus 14.11.
8. After uninstalling Nexus 14.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus 14.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nexus 14.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130