This info is about Nexus 12.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Nexus 12.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Winstep folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Nexus 12.2 is "C:\Program Files\Winstep\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 16.21 MB (16993408 bytes) on disk and is labeled Nexus.exe. A way to uninstall Nexus 12.2 from your computer
The following executables are incorporated in Nexus 12.2. They take 20.45 MB (21444336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nexus.exe (16.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
- WinstepXtreme.exe (767.50 KB)
- WsTranslator.exe (452.00 KB)
- WsUpdate.exe (2.01 MB)
- WsxService.exe (368.50 KB)
The current page applies to Nexus 12.2 version 12.2
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Nexus 12.2 from your PC.Directories left on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by Nexus 12.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Help\Nexus\English.chm
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Help\Nexus\German.chm
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\History-nx.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\InterprocessImageList.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Nexus.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\order-xtreme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\OrderXtreme.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\PSAPI.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Readme-nx.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\region.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Themes.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Dutch.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-English.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-German.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Hungarian.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\Tips-nx-Spanish.txt
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WFP.url
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WinstepXtreme.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wodTelnetDLX.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsTranslator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wsunzip.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsxMMTimer.dll
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\WsxService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Winstep\wszip.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winstep Xtreme_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winstep Xtreme Service\ImagePath
Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Nexus 12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nexus 12.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nexus 12.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nexus 12.2". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus 12.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nexus 12.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nexus 12.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus 12.2.
8. After uninstalling Nexus 12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus 12.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nexus 12.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130