You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NextVPN for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NextVPN directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. NextVPN.exe is the NextVPN's primary executable file and it takes around 281.50 KB (288256 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall NextVPN from your computer
NextVPN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.44 MB (4655505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- NextVPN.exe (281.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.19 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
When you're planning to uninstall NextVPN you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove NextVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NextVPN from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NextVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "NextVPN". If it is installed on your PC the NextVPN application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NextVPN in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NextVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NextVPN.
8. After uninstalling NextVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NextVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NextVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130