This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NewsletterDesigner for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NewsletterDesigner from your PCIN MEDIA KG
. More information about IN MEDIA KG can be read here
. You can read more about about NewsletterDesigner at http://www.in-mediakg.de
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NewsletterDesigner. NewsletterDesigner.exe is the NewsletterDesigner's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.07 MB (3220088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NewsletterDesigner. They take 4.41 MB (4621672
bytes) on disk.
- NewsletterDesigner.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.12 KB)
- Update_Execute.exe (658.62 KB)
NewsletterDesigner is an application released by the software company IN MEDIA KG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove NewsletterDesigner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NewsletterDesigner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NewsletterDesigner or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewsletterDesigner". If it is installed on your PC the NewsletterDesigner app will be found very quickly. When you select NewsletterDesigner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NewsletterDesigner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NewsletterDesigner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.in-mediakg.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NewsletterDesigner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NewsletterDesigner.
8. After removing NewsletterDesigner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewsletterDesigner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewsletterDesigner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NewsletterDesigner by IN MEDIA KG from your PC, we are not saying that NewsletterDesigner by IN MEDIA KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NewsletterDesigner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:48:21.587