Newsbin Pro is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Newsbin Pro from your PCDJI Interprises, LLC
. More information on DJI Interprises, LLC can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Newsbin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Newsbin Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Newsbin\uninst64.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NewsbinPro64.exe is the Newsbin Pro's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.31 MB (10806144 bytes) on disk.
Newsbin Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.04 MB (11572694
bytes) on disk.
- NewsbinPro64.exe (10.31 MB)
- sqlite3.exe (557.21 KB)
- Uninst64.exe (191.37 KB)
This page is about Newsbin Pro version 6.56
alone. Click on the links below for other Newsbin Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Newsbin Pro is a program marketed by the software company DJI Interprises, LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Newsbin Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Newsbin Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Newsbin Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Newsbin Pro". The Newsbin Pro application will be found automatically. After you select Newsbin Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Newsbin Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Newsbin Pro.
8. After removing Newsbin Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Newsbin Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Newsbin Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Newsbin Pro by DJI Interprises, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Newsbin Pro by DJI Interprises, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Newsbin Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:20:37.570