NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3
NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NewsLeecher folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\NewsLeecher\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled newsLeecher.exe and occupies 5.08 MB (5327120 bytes). A way to uninstall NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 from your system
NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.76 MB (6040682
bytes) on disk.
- newsLeecher.exe (5.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.03
of NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3.
Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3". If it exists on your system the NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3.
8. After removing NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130