NewPlayer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NewPlayer from your PCSoftForce LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SoftForce LLC. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NewPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. NewPlayerChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 86.50 KB (88576 bytes) on disk.
NewPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.18 MB (26406543
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddonNP.exe (23.50 KB)
- BrowserWeb.exe (85.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (90.70 KB)
- LTV2.exe (5.50 KB)
- NewVideoPlayerUpdater.exe (8.50 KB)
- NewVideoPlayerUpdaterService.exe (11.50 KB)
- NVPUpdater.exe (8.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.87 KB)
- UninstallAddons.exe (7.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- NewPlayerChecker.exe (86.50 KB)
- NVPChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to NewPlayer version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NewPlayer:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove NewPlayer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NewPlayer from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NewPlayer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\di9NewPlayer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NewPlayer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\di9NewPlayer\175.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\di9NewPlayer\a.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\di9NewPlayer\b.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\di9NewPlayer\di2NewPlayerud175.bin
Additional values that are not removed:
NewPlayer is a program released by the software company SoftForce LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase NewPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NewPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NewPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewPlayer". The NewPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NewPlayer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NewPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NewPlayer.
8. After uninstalling NewPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NewPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NewPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that NewPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 21:05:26.110