This info is about NewPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NewPlayer from your PCTUGUU SL
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TUGUU SL. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove NewPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NewPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NewPlayer.exe is the NewPlayer's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.65 MB (2782208 bytes) on disk.
NewPlayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 27.61 MB (28955474
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- LTV.exe (6.00 KB)
- NewPlayer.exe (2.65 MB)
- NewPlayerUpdater.exe (80.50 KB)
- NewPlayerUpdaterService.exe (11.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- NewPlayerChecker.exe (87.00 KB)
The current page applies to NewPlayer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other NewPlayer versions:
NewPlayer is a program released by the software company TUGUU SL. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NewPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NewPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NewPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NewPlayer". The NewPlayer program will be found automatically. After you click NewPlayer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NewPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewPlayer.
8. After removing NewPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NewPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NewPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NewPlayer by TUGUU SL from your PC, we are not saying that NewPlayer by TUGUU SL is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-06 17:14:03.377