This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies from your systemNewFreeScreensavers.com
. You can read more on NewFreeScreensavers.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPuppies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsPuppies\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 1.14 MB (1196233 bytes).
NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.14 MB (1196233
bytes) on disk:
NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies is an application by the software company NewFreeScreensavers.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies". The NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies.
8. After removing NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies by NewFreeScreensavers.com from your computer, nor are we saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies by NewFreeScreensavers.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver nfsPuppies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 18:53:12.480