NewBlue ColorFast for Magix
You can find on this page details on how to remove NewBlue ColorFast for Magix for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast for Magix from your PCNewBlue
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NewBlue. NewBlue ColorFast for Magix is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBlue\ColorFast for Magix folder, depending on the user's choice. NewBlue ColorFast for Magix's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBlue\ColorFast for Magix\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 78.62 KB (80508 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NewBlue ColorFast for Magix. They occupy about 78.62 KB (80508
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of NewBlue ColorFast for Magix.
NewBlue ColorFast for Magix is a program released by the software company NewBlue. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove NewBlue ColorFast for Magix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NewBlue ColorFast for Magix from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NewBlue ColorFast for Magix or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewBlue ColorFast for Magix". If it is installed on your PC the NewBlue ColorFast for Magix app will be found very quickly. When you click NewBlue ColorFast for Magix in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NewBlue ColorFast for Magix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NewBlue ColorFast for Magix.
8. After uninstalling NewBlue ColorFast for Magix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NewBlue ColorFast for Magix which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewBlue ColorFast for Magix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast for Magix by NewBlue from your computer, we are not saying that NewBlue ColorFast for Magix by NewBlue is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast for Magix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:20:06.757