New Star Soccer 4
This page is about New Star Soccer 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall New Star Soccer 4 from your systemNew Star Games Ltd
. You can read more on New Star Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.newstargames.com/
if you want to read more on New Star Soccer 4 on New Star Games Ltd's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\New Star Soccer 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for New Star Soccer 4 is C:\Program Files\New Star Soccer 4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 11.63 MB (12197888 bytes) on disk and is named NSS4.exe.
New Star Soccer 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.41 MB (13010202
bytes) on disk.
- NSS4.exe (11.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (793.28 KB)
The current web page applies to New Star Soccer 4 version 4
New Star Soccer 4 is an application marketed by the software company New Star Games Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove New Star Soccer 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase New Star Soccer 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find New Star Soccer 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "New Star Soccer 4". If it exists on your system the New Star Soccer 4 application will be found automatically. After you select New Star Soccer 4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding New Star Soccer 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for New Star Soccer 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.newstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\New Star Soccer 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall New Star Soccer 4.
8. After removing New Star Soccer 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong New Star Soccer 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling New Star Soccer 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove New Star Soccer 4 by New Star Games Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that New Star Soccer 4 by New Star Games Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove New Star Soccer 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 21:58:14.177