New Folder Removal Tool
New Folder Removal Tool is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall New Folder Removal Tool from your PCSecurity Stronghold
. More info about Security Stronghold can be found here
. More info about the software New Folder Removal Tool can be found at http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
. New Folder Removal Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing New Folder Removal Tool is C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called NewFolderRemovalTool.exe and occupies 4.95 MB (5187584 bytes).
The following executables are contained in New Folder Removal Tool. They take 5.63 MB (5902622
bytes) on disk.
- NewFolderRemovalTool.exe (4.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of New Folder Removal Tool.
New Folder Removal Tool has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by New Folder Removal Tool's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\database.db
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\found.db
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\NewFolderRemovalTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\options2.ini
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\solve.dat
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\New Folder Removal Tool_is1
New Folder Removal Tool is an application by Security Stronghold. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall New Folder Removal Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete New Folder Removal Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find New Folder Removal Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "New Folder Removal Tool". If it exists on your system the New Folder Removal Tool app will be found very quickly. When you click New Folder Removal Tool in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding New Folder Removal Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for New Folder Removal Tool:
- The publisher is: http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\New Folder Removal Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove New Folder Removal Tool.
8. After uninstalling New Folder Removal Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of New Folder Removal Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling New Folder Removal Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove New Folder Removal Tool by Security Stronghold from your PC, nor are we saying that New Folder Removal Tool by Security Stronghold is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove New Folder Removal Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:57:26.850