Network Mechanic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Network Mechanic from your systemBenutec Software, INC
. Additional info about Benutec Software, INC can be read here
. Network Mechanic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Network Mechanic folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Network Mechanic is C:\Program Files (x86)\Network Mechanic\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 84.81 KB (86846 bytes).
Network Mechanic is comprised of the following executables which take 84.81 KB (86846
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Network Mechanic version 3.1
Network Mechanic is an application released by Benutec Software, INC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Network Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Network Mechanic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Network Mechanic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Network Mechanic". If it is installed on your PC the Network Mechanic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Network Mechanic in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Network Mechanic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Network Mechanic.
8. After uninstalling Network Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Network Mechanic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Network Mechanic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Network Mechanic by Benutec Software, INC from your computer, nor are we saying that Network Mechanic by Benutec Software, INC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Network Mechanic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:23:52.173