Netscape Navigator (18.104.22.168)
Netscape Navigator (22.214.171.124) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Netscape Navigator (126.96.36.199) from your PCNetscape
. You can read more on Netscape or check for application updates here
. Please open http://browser.netscape.com/
if you want to read more on Netscape Navigator (188.8.131.52) on Netscape's page. Netscape Navigator (184.108.40.206) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Netscape\Navigator 9 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Netscape Navigator (220.127.116.11) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Netscape\Navigator 9\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.87 MB (8253440 bytes) on disk and is labeled navigator.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Netscape Navigator (18.104.22.168). They take about 8.50 MB (8911126
bytes) on disk.
- navigator.exe (7.87 MB)
- updater.exe (132.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (76.00 KB)
- helper.exe (434.27 KB)
This web page is about Netscape Navigator (22.214.171.124) version 126.96.36.199
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Netscape\Netscape Navigator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netscape Navigator (188.8.131.52)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Netscape Navigator
Netscape Navigator (184.108.40.206) is a program offered by the software company Netscape. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Netscape Navigator (220.127.116.11) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Netscape Navigator (18.104.22.168) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Netscape Navigator (22.214.171.124) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Netscape Navigator (126.96.36.199)". If it is installed on your PC the Netscape Navigator (188.8.131.52) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Netscape Navigator (184.108.40.206) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Netscape Navigator (220.127.116.11), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netscape Navigator (18.104.22.168):
- The publisher is: http://browser.netscape.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Netscape\Navigator 9\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Netscape Navigator (22.214.171.124).
8. After removing Netscape Navigator (126.96.36.199), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Netscape Navigator (188.8.131.52) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Netscape Navigator (184.108.40.206) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Netscape Navigator (220.127.116.11) by Netscape from your computer, we are not saying that Netscape Navigator (18.104.22.168) by Netscape is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Netscape Navigator (22.214.171.124) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:06:49.860