Netpeak Spider is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Netpeak Spider from your PCNetpeak Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Netpeak Software. More details about the application Netpeak Spider can be found at https://netpeaksoftware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Netpeak Software\Netpeak Spider directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Netpeak Software\Netpeak Spider\uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Netpeak Spider. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.20 MB (2303584 bytes) on disk and is called NetpeakSpider.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Netpeak Spider. They occupy 3.68 MB (3855552
bytes) on disk.
- NetpeakSpider.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to Netpeak Spider version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Netpeak Spider versions:
...click to view all...
Netpeak Spider is an application released by the software company Netpeak Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Netpeak Spider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Netpeak Spider from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Netpeak Spider or simply click the Search field and type in "Netpeak Spider". The Netpeak Spider program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Netpeak Spider in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Netpeak Spider, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netpeak Spider:
- The web site of the program is: https://netpeaksoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Netpeak Software\Netpeak Spider\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Netpeak Spider.
8. After removing Netpeak Spider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Netpeak Spider which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Netpeak Spider with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Netpeak Spider by Netpeak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Netpeak Spider by Netpeak Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Netpeak Spider in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:15:34.650