This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NetZero GamesBar for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetZero GamesBar from your computerVisicom Media inc.
. More information about Visicom Media inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\netzero_en directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NetZero GamesBar is C:\Program Files\netzero_en\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. dtuser.exe is the NetZero GamesBar's main executable file and it occupies about 493.00 KB (504832 bytes) on disk.
NetZero GamesBar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 493.00 KB (504832
bytes) on disk.
This info is about NetZero GamesBar version 22.214.171.124
NetZero GamesBar is an application released by the software company Visicom Media inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove NetZero GamesBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetZero GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetZero GamesBar or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetZero GamesBar". If it exists on your system the NetZero GamesBar program will be found very quickly. When you select NetZero GamesBar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetZero GamesBar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetZero GamesBar.
8. After uninstalling NetZero GamesBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetZero GamesBar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetZero GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetZero GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NetZero GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetZero GamesBar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 13:53:01.620