NetWorx 5.2.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.9 from your systemSoftperfect Research
. More information on Softperfect Research can be found here
. Please follow http://www.softperfect.com
if you want to read more on NetWorx 5.2.9 on Softperfect Research's website. NetWorx 5.2.9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWorx folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetWorx 5.2.9. networx.exe is the NetWorx 5.2.9's main executable file and it takes circa 4.66 MB (4887160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NetWorx 5.2.9. They occupy about 5.80 MB (6080321
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.9
of NetWorx 5.2.9.
If you're planning to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.9 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetWorx
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\deskband.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.url
Additional registry values that you should clean:
NetWorx 5.2.9 is a program marketed by Softperfect Research. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove NetWorx 5.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetWorx 5.2.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetWorx 5.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetWorx 5.2.9". The NetWorx 5.2.9 application will be found automatically. When you select NetWorx 5.2.9 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetWorx 5.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetWorx 5.2.9:
- The software company is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetWorx 5.2.9.
8. After removing NetWorx 5.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetWorx 5.2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetWorx 5.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.9 by Softperfect Research from your computer, nor are we saying that NetWorx 5.2.9 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:35:52.580