You can find on this page details on how to remove NetWorx 5.1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetWorx 5.1.2 from your computerSoftperfect Research
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Softperfect Research. More data about the application NetWorx 5.1.2 can be seen at http://www.softperfect.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWorx folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove NetWorx 5.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWorx\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NetWorx 5.1.2's primary file takes around 2.81 MB (2944512 bytes) and is named networx.exe.
NetWorx 5.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.50 MB (3667230
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (2.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The current web page applies to NetWorx 5.1.2 version 5.1.2
When planning to uninstall NetWorx 5.1.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
NetWorx 5.1.2 is a program offered by Softperfect Research. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NetWorx 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetWorx 5.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetWorx 5.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetWorx 5.1.2". If it exists on your system the NetWorx 5.1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetWorx 5.1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetWorx 5.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetWorx 5.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetWorx 5.1.2.
8. After uninstalling NetWorx 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWorx 5.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetWorx 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetWorx 5.1.2 by Softperfect Research from your computer, nor are we saying that NetWorx 5.1.2 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetWorx 5.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 10:37:28.473