NetWaiting is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NetWaiting from your PCBVRP Software, Inc
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BVRP Software, Inc. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\NetWaiting folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall NetWaiting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. netwaiting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
NetWaiting is composed of the following executables which take 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk:
- netwaiting.exe (20.00 KB)
This info is about NetWaiting version 2.5.31
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NetWaiting:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BVRP Software, Inc\NetWaiting
NetWaiting is a program by the software company BVRP Software, Inc. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NetWaiting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NetWaiting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetWaiting or simply click the Search field and type in "NetWaiting". If it exists on your system the NetWaiting program will be found very quickly. When you click NetWaiting in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetWaiting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetWaiting.
8. After uninstalling NetWaiting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWaiting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWaiting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetWaiting in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 09:51:17.940