This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can find out more on VENEA.NET. More details about the app NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 209.00 KB (214016 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The executables below are part of NetTraffic. They take about 336.02 KB (344083
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.02 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NetTraffic we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
NetTraffic is a program released by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:24:32.460