This web page contains complete information on how to remove NetTock for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetTock from your PCNetTock
. Go over here
for more details on NetTock. Click on http://nettock.com/support
to get more info about NetTock on NetTock's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTock folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. NetTock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTock\NetTockuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled NetTockUninstall.exe and it has a size of 234.40 KB (240023 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NetTock. They take 234.40 KB (240023
bytes) on disk.
- NetTockUninstall.exe (234.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.02.28.212019
of NetTock. You can find below a few links to other NetTock releases:
...click to view all...
NetTock is a program released by NetTock. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove NetTock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTock or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTock". If it is installed on your PC the NetTock program will be found very quickly. After you click NetTock in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetTock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTock:
- The software company is: http://nettock.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTock\NetTockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTock.
8. After removing NetTock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTock by NetTock from your computer, we are not saying that NetTock by NetTock is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:44:07.297