This web page is about NetDrive2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NetDrive2 from your computerBdrive Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Bdrive Inc.. Please follow www.bdrive.com
if you want to read more on NetDrive2 on Bdrive Inc.'s website. NetDrive2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NetDrive2 folder, depending on the user's choice. NetDrive2's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\NetDrive2\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called NetDrive2.exe and its approximative size is 11.38 MB (11933936 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NetDrive2. They occupy 79.46 MB (83318486
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dokanctl.exe (14.50 KB)
- mounter.exe (27.50 KB)
- nd2cmd.exe (4.14 MB)
- nd2exd.exe (41.35 KB)
- nd2mounter.exe (14.15 MB)
- ND2SDK_Uninstall.exe (220.60 KB)
- nd2sp.exe (72.85 KB)
- NetDrive2-SDKsetup.exe (31.83 MB)
- NetDrive2.exe (11.38 MB)
- tool.exe (59.64 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (251.13 KB)
- vcredist_vs2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- nd2exd.exe (35.85 KB)
- nd2sp.exe (60.85 KB)
This data is about NetDrive2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other NetDrive2 versions:
...click to view all...
NetDrive2 is a program marketed by the software company Bdrive Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase NetDrive2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NetDrive2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetDrive2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetDrive2". If it is installed on your PC the NetDrive2 program will be found very quickly. When you select NetDrive2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetDrive2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetDrive2:
- The publisher is: www.bdrive.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NetDrive2\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetDrive2.
8. After removing NetDrive2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetDrive2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetDrive2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetDrive2 by Bdrive Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NetDrive2 by Bdrive Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetDrive2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:13:52.580