This page contains complete information on how to remove NetDrive for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NetDrive from your PCBdrive Inc.
. More information on Bdrive Inc. can be found here
. More information about NetDrive can be found at www.netdrive.net
. Usually the NetDrive program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NetDrive folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing NetDrive is C:\Program Files\NetDrive\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NetDrive's primary file takes around 2.93 MB (3076608 bytes) and its name is netdrive.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NetDrive. They take about 6.33 MB (6634156
bytes) on disk.
- ndcmd.exe (487.50 KB)
- ndsvc.exe (2.66 MB)
- ndswapper.exe (165.66 KB)
- netdrive.exe (2.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.51 KB)
This web page is about NetDrive version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more NetDrive versions please click below:
NetDrive is an application marketed by the software company Bdrive Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NetDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetDrive". If it is installed on your PC the NetDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetDrive in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetDrive:
- The web site of the application is: www.netdrive.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetDrive\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetDrive.
8. After uninstalling NetDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetDrive by Bdrive Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that NetDrive by Bdrive Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:10:13.837