NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetCutDefender 2.1.5 from your systemarcai.com
. More data about arcai.com can be seen here
. Further information about NetCutDefender 2.1.5 can be found at http://www.arcai.com
. Usually the NetCutDefender 2.1.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk and is called NetCutDefender.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NetCutDefender 2.1.5. They take about 3.07 MB (3224302
bytes) on disk.
- NetCutDefender.exe (908.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- updater.exe (196.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (894.45 KB)
- aips.exe (256.00 KB)
This info is about NetCutDefender 2.1.5 version 2.1.5
NetCutDefender 2.1.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is a program offered by arcai.com. Some users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetCutDefender 2.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetCutDefender 2.1.5". If it exists on your system the NetCutDefender 2.1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select NetCutDefender 2.1.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetCutDefender 2.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetCutDefender 2.1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arcai.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5.
8. After removing NetCutDefender 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetCutDefender 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetCutDefender 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5 by arcai.com from your PC, we are not saying that NetCutDefender 2.1.5 by arcai.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:01:39.217