NetBeans IDE 7.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NetBeans IDE 7.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NetBeans IDE 7.0 from your PCNetBeans.org
. Take a look here
for more info on NetBeans.org. More information about the app NetBeans IDE 7.0 can be seen at http://www.netbeans.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 7.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NetBeans IDE 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 7.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. netbeans.exe is the NetBeans IDE 7.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 457.00 KB (467968 bytes) on disk.
NetBeans IDE 7.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2964054
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.98 MB)
- netbeans.exe (457.00 KB)
- app.exe (192.00 KB)
- pre7_app.exe (41.00 KB)
- pre7_app_w.exe (28.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (149.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of NetBeans IDE 7.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetBeans IDE 7.0 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 7.0
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 7.0\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\NetBeans IDE 8.1 (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\NetBeans IDE 8.1.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Introduction to Ajax for Java Web Applications - NetBeans IDE Tutorial.lnk
NetBeans IDE 7.0 is a program offered by NetBeans.org. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NetBeans IDE 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetBeans IDE 7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetBeans IDE 7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetBeans IDE 7.0". The NetBeans IDE 7.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetBeans IDE 7.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetBeans IDE 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetBeans IDE 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.netbeans.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 7.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetBeans IDE 7.0.
8. After removing NetBeans IDE 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetBeans IDE 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetBeans IDE 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetBeans IDE 7.0 by NetBeans.org from your computer, nor are we saying that NetBeans IDE 7.0 by NetBeans.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetBeans IDE 7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:46:54.970