NetBeans IDE 6.1
You can find below details on how to remove NetBeans IDE 6.1 for Windows. Usually the NetBeans IDE 6.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for NetBeans IDE 6.1 is "C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.1\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 314.00 KB (321536 bytes) on disk and is called netbeans.exe. A way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your system
The executable files below are installed alongside NetBeans IDE 6.1. They take about 2.29 MB (2402139
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
- nb.exe (29.00 KB)
- netbeans.exe (314.00 KB)
- app.exe (42.00 KB)
- app_w.exe (29.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (35.00 KB)
The current page applies to NetBeans IDE 6.1 version 6.1
NetBeans IDE 6.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\ant\nblib\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-ant.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-ant.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-feedreader.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.1\apisupport1\config\Modules\org-netbeans-modules-apisupport-kit.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetBeans IDE 6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetBeans IDE 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the NetBeans IDE 6.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click NetBeans IDE 6.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetBeans IDE 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetBeans IDE 6.1.
8. After removing NetBeans IDE 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetBeans IDE 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetBeans IDE 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130