This page is about NetBalancer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NetBalancer from your systemSeriousBit
. You can read more on SeriousBit or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://seriousbit.com/
if you want to read more on NetBalancer on SeriousBit's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NetBalancer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove NetBalancer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetBalancer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 173.37 KB (177528 bytes) on disk and is labeled SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Service.exe.
NetBalancer is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.03 MB (5271449
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nbcmd.exe (127.37 KB)
- NetHelper.exe (281.87 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Service.exe (173.37 KB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Tray.exe (1.83 MB)
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.UI.exe (820.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- Updater.exe (357.37 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\NetBalancer 9.12.6 1781
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3602868526-983679677-1885317622-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\NetBalancer\drv\snetcfg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3602868526-983679677-1885317622-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\NetBalancer\NetHelper.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3602868526-983679677-1885317622-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\NetBalancer\SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Tray.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3602868526-983679677-1885317622-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\NetBalancer\unins000.exe
NetBalancer is a program marketed by SeriousBit. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NetBalancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NetBalancer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetBalancer or simply click the Search field and type in "NetBalancer". If it exists on your system the NetBalancer program will be found automatically. After you click NetBalancer in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetBalancer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetBalancer:
- The web site of the program is: http://seriousbit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetBalancer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetBalancer.
8. After uninstalling NetBalancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetBalancer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetBalancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetBalancer by SeriousBit from your computer, we are not saying that NetBalancer by SeriousBit is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetBalancer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:47:53.623