NetApp Management Console 3.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NetApp Management Console 3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NetApp Management Console 3.2 from your PCNetApp, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NetApp, Inc.. Usually the NetApp Management Console 3.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Netapp\Management Console directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Netapp\Management Console\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetApp Management Console 3.2. nmconsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 339.09 KB (347232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NetApp Management Console 3.2. They take about 2.35 MB (2459694
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (368.63 KB)
- nmcdispatcher.exe (338.13 KB)
- nmconsole.exe (339.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of NetApp Management Console 3.2.
NetApp Management Console 3.2 is an application marketed by the software company NetApp, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NetApp Management Console 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NetApp Management Console 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetApp Management Console 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetApp Management Console 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the NetApp Management Console 3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click NetApp Management Console 3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetApp Management Console 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetApp Management Console 3.2.
8. After removing NetApp Management Console 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetApp Management Console 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetApp Management Console 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetApp Management Console 3.2 by NetApp, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NetApp Management Console 3.2 by NetApp, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetApp Management Console 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:23:46.680