Net iD 6.5 - RS1301
Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 from your PCSecMaker AB
. Check out here
where you can read more on SecMaker AB. Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Net iD directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 is C:\Program Files\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 201.88 KB (206720 bytes) on disk and is called iid.exe.
The following executables are contained in Net iD 6.5 - RS1301. They occupy 1.54 MB (1619072
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (201.88 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (1.22 MB)
- iidxcmt.exe (130.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 version 188.8.131.52
Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 is a program offered by SecMaker AB. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 or simply click the Search field and type in "Net iD 6.5 - RS1301". If it exists on your system the Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Net iD 6.5 - RS1301, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Net iD 6.5 - RS1301.
8. After removing Net iD 6.5 - RS1301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 by SecMaker AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 by SecMaker AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Net iD 6.5 - RS1301 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:06:59.377